Your cart is currently empty.
100% of the profit will be donated to The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
They are a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation whose mission is to help find missing children, reduce child sexual exploitation, and prevent child victimization. NCMEC works with families, victims, private industry, law enforcement, and the public to assist with preventing child abductions, recovering missing children, and providing services to deter and combat child sexual exploitation.
- 80/20 Cotton/Polyester blend
- Standard Fit
- Screen Printed
- Washing Instructions: Wash garment inside out with like colored garments. Wash garments in cold water. Do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron.
- Color Disclaimer: Color is a pigment dye technique that yields a unique color and Color Blast effect on every garment.
We do not guarantee 100% consistency amongst individual garments.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for all Domestic orders and 7-14 business days for all International orders.
- Worldwide shipping available
- All international customers are responsible for any custom/VAT fees that occur when the product arrives to your country
- Tracking info will be emailed to you once the product has shipped
All Sales Are Final Policy:
All sales are final. We accept returns or exchanges for product damaged in transit or if you received an incorrect item.
Refunds and Exchanges: To be eligible for a refund or exchange, please send a picture of your damaged or incorrect item to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24hrs of of your order being delivered. Upon receipt of your email we will respond promptly and accordingly and make sure your replacement is sent out. If a replacement item is not available, we will refund the full purchase price. If the item is on backorder you can choose to have the correct item shipped once re-stocked.